Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLamp Skiller for staff :) Cooltext470096600Lamp Skiller for staff :) Cooltext469300690Lamp Skiller for staff :) Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Lamp Skiller for staff :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lamp post
lamp post

Lamp Skiller for staff :) Empty
PostSubject: Lamp Skiller for staff :)   Lamp Skiller for staff :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 am

IRL Name: Jacob
TimeZone: the Pacific one..
Experiences before: uhm.. co-owned a server called viper-scape, been mod then admin on DonkieScape. hosting a server atm called Winnerzscape haha none of them were friends servers.
What makes you better then everyone else: im online a lot.. like to much a lot.. haha and my luck im always on when theres a flooder or something. haha and i always help people out:)
How often do you play: well i get home from school, go on, play till like 9ish. unless i have soccer that day.
How long per day, do you play: 3ish-9ish so 6hours?
How much experience have you had: obviously ive been trusted by lots of server owners and ive coded alot. only 317 and stuff but i get the jist.
List of stuff i've missed out: uhm well ive had lots of experience and like if i need to ill do what i can to help server. like im planning to donate pretty soon to help us out. on asap to help. and im not even staff yet obviously Razz
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Lamp Skiller for staff :)   Lamp Skiller for staff :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:16 am

Nice Application.

I'll be keeping an eye out for you also. I've fixed Anti-Flooding to an extent now. So it should be all-good now. I hope Very Happy. Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Mask

PostSubject: Re: Lamp Skiller for staff :)   Lamp Skiller for staff :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Good luck with getting staff.
Back to top Go down
lamp post
lamp post

PostSubject: Re: Lamp Skiller for staff :)   Lamp Skiller for staff :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 pm

ok sam cool Smile &thanks mask! gl 2 u 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lamp Skiller for staff :)   Lamp Skiller for staff :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lamp Skiller for staff :)
Page 1 of 1