Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBonsai for Staff Cooltext470096600Bonsai for Staff Cooltext469300690Bonsai for Staff Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Bonsai for Staff

Go down 
+2
Grant
Bonsai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonsai
Bonsai

Bonsai for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Bonsai for Staff   Bonsai for Staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:29 am

May the bonsai bring me great luck...here i go...

IRL Name:Christian Vanallen

TimeZone:Western Pacific

Experiences before:About, 5 years ago i think is when i got my first position as an admin on this low server, it was an amazing experience for me, but the power of being able to ban and do pretty much anything, got me ipbanned, i took advantage , i let into the power like every new staff member would, and i got ipbanned from quite a few servers.
About 2 years ago i made my own server with my cousin, i was much more mature, i knew how to handle things in a polite manner and how to deal with people, spammers, hackers, etc...
About a half a year ago we didn't get enough donators and we shut the server down for good...
About a week ago i got an admin spot but turned it down since the server was not what i was looking for.
About a day ago i got a co position, but they shut down the server due to hackers and spammers...
About 10min ago i found this...
You see, i have alot of experience with being anywhere from a mod to an owner.
I have played roughly over 300 servers...I have been staff on roughly over 100-150 servers.
I took sometime to understand more games such as WoW servers and i was staff on about a little over 80 servers or so.
Then i turned back to RS.

What makes you better then everyone else:Well i personally dont think im better than everyone else...but i guess it would have to be my patience and my respect.

How often do you play:Every single day. I even tried DL it for my school but it didnt work...lol

How long per day, do you play:probally a couple hours on the week days since school, and as long as i can(5-7 hours)on the weekends, but every day i play.

How much experience have you had:I can deal with people, i know how to handle a server, how to organize it and how to manage it.
I know how to be fair to everyone and not take anything for regret, im a daredevil and i take my chances, i respect EVERYONE as long as i get the same respect back, i am no push over but i do what i am told from superior standers.
I respect the rules, i vote and donate from time to time if i have the money to spare, i am 19, mature, responsible and ready for any work that is ahead my way, i dont whine or ask why i am doing it, i do it, because the superior told me to.
I will not disrespect anyone, i will not get walked over either, i know how to talk to people, i am simple and i have manners, i am a grown man and im not the type to cuss after every single word i say, i have a job working at a snack bar at my pool, it aint much but its a start, i go to college and i am currently learning programming to soon one day become a lead video game programmer.
I shoot high and go twoards ALL my goals and some goals for others.
I will not lie, i came here expecting an admin position, maybe even a co, thats usually what i go for, but mod will make me more than happy, one day i will become admin on here because i know that you will see just how good of a staff member i can be.
I will work my way to the top to become number 1, and depending on the case, i kiss up to my superiors...
UNLESS, your talking about the server...
None since im not staff yet, but i know my way around...i know all the commands for a staff member, and how to respect others.

List of stuff i've missed out:I know what i am doing, probally much more than most mods on here, and you wouldnt be out of your mind not to choose me for your staff member.I vote and Anything else you want to know, PLEASE PM or reply here asking your question, i would be more than happy to awnser.
Thank you in advance.

Bonsai for Staff!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Gamesuckerz.bestgamesforum.com
Grant
Administrator
Administrator
Grant

Bonsai for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonsai for Staff   Bonsai for Staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am

nice app man ..... its very loooong if you get me but yeah
GOODLUCK cherry
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

Bonsai for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonsai for Staff   Bonsai for Staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:11 am

Extremely good Application, Bonsai.

I wish you the best of luck and the Staff and I will be paying close attention to you. Keep your eyes peeled for a Accept tor Decline!'

Remember: No Staff is issued untill we have more Players. I try keep my Staff ratio at 1 Staff per 7 Player's. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Bonsai
Bonsai

Bonsai for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonsai for Staff   Bonsai for Staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:13 am

Means alot coming from you sam, i will try and get you more players, make videos and advertise, im not a master at making vids but anything will help XD
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Gamesuckerz.bestgamesforum.com
Mask

Bonsai for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonsai for Staff   Bonsai for Staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Best app I have seen so far. Good work.
Back to top Go down
Tyga Tyga
Tyga Tyga

Bonsai for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonsai for Staff   Bonsai for Staff Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:50 am

Great Application Bonsai, I Hope You Get The Spot.. You Deserve It Man !
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

Bonsai for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonsai for Staff   Bonsai for Staff Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm

hmm thats a great app. wordy though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonsai for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonsai for Staff   Bonsai for Staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonsai for Staff
Page 1 of 1