Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMost realest song you EVER hear Cooltext470096600Most realest song you EVER hear Cooltext469300690Most realest song you EVER hear Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Most realest song you EVER hear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

Most realest song you EVER hear Empty
PostSubject: Most realest song you EVER hear   Most realest song you EVER hear Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey readers,

One night when i was on the piss (Getting Drunk), Lara and her Friend, showed me this song. I thought it sounded gay and was ripping it out, until about half way through, then it made me get shivers up my spine, If you have EVER heard a song realer then this. I'll pay you out. (Not really but listen to it).

P.S: Watch the entire thing, Start to finish. Watch the lyrics and post what you think.

Storyline: Some little kid wants to hang with the Thugs in the projects and he is massively overwhelmed at their potentials and asking of Billy.

Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Most realest song you EVER hear   Most realest song you EVER hear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Breathtaking, and then to think these things really happen..
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

PostSubject: Re: Most realest song you EVER hear   Most realest song you EVER hear Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 am

holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most realest song you EVER hear   Most realest song you EVER hear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most realest song you EVER hear
Page 1 of 1