Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMask - First legit 99farming Cooltext470096600Mask - First legit 99farming Cooltext469300690Mask - First legit 99farming Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Mask - First legit 99farming

Go down 
+2
Nils
Mask
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mask

Mask - First legit 99farming Empty
PostSubject: Mask - First legit 99farming   Mask - First legit 99farming Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 am

Hey everyone Smile

I just want to say that I was first person (non-staff) to get 99 farming, if any1 says they did before me they obviously cheated.

Seriously. I am Tom and live in Australia and just want to say thanks to all the staff who put in so much effort to make the server siick and the non-staff aswel.

Look foward to meeting you all, being better than you and pking you Smile
Back to top Go down
Nils
Nils

PostSubject: Re: Mask - First legit 99farming   Mask - First legit 99farming Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:20 pm

I did this before you.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Mask - First legit 99farming   Mask - First legit 99farming Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 am

Nils wrote:
I did this before you.

Mask, nice job bro, but there's about.. 5 People that are Non Staff that have gotten Farming.

Skill.
Wilderness.
Mod Grant. - Is Staff, but impossible to get stats, Moderators don't have ::setlvl. Therefore, Legit.
Nips.
Weet Bix - Now called "Mat".

There's only i think Slayer is the ONLY non legit Skill. Drake has it, but that was rewarded to him, Not legit.
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Mask

PostSubject: Re: Mask - First legit 99farming   Mask - First legit 99farming Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 am

Ye, but I did it the coolest.

Also my outfit looks the best with the cape.

So Outfit + Coolest > Time.

---------

Jks, I know I wasn't first just a joke with sum1

Sam <3 you are best coder and server is sex.
Back to top Go down
lamp post
lamp post

PostSubject: Re: Mask - First legit 99farming   Mask - First legit 99farming Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:16 pm

very nice mate! Razz
Back to top Go down
Grant
Administrator
Administrator
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Mask - First legit 99farming   Mask - First legit 99farming Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 pm

haha that reminds me Sam i lost my farming level from the thingy Sad oh wells ill survives anyway i haven't really re leveled my skills but i was still first with em so yerr i like haven't got my other levels like hunter, farm, agility, Smithing, fishing, ..... and all teh others o.o but i will be re getting them at some stage any way i will be getting them because now i can get some partyhats to match them capes Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Mask - First legit 99farming   Mask - First legit 99farming Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Grant wrote:
because now i can get some partyhats to match them capes Smile lol!

JALOUS!! haha ^^
and it's true that people have gotten them before, but on construction, hunter, runecrafting and farming people don't have to be proud on when tey reach 99 because they are simply jsut autocliking, they did not have to do any effort (: my opinion (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mask - First legit 99farming   Mask - First legit 99farming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mask - First legit 99farming
Page 1 of 1