Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Cooltext470096600Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Cooltext469300690Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!

Go down 
+3
Hear Me Rawr
Grant
Sam
7 posters

What will the Rare be for the Hide n Seek game?
White Partyhat
Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar13%Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar
 13% [ 2 ]
Blue Partyhat
Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar6%Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar
 6% [ 1 ]
Red Partyhat
Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar6%Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar
 6% [ 1 ]
Yellow Partyhat
Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar0%Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Partyhat
 6% [ 1 ]
Divine Spirit Sheild
Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar31%Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar
 31% [ 5 ]
Dragon Claws
Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar19%Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_voting_bar
 19% [ 3 ]
Armadyl Godsword
 6% [ 1 ]
Red H'ween Mask
 6% [ 1 ]
Green H'ween Mask
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Empty
PostSubject: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Vote guys!
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Grant
Administrator
Administrator
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:09 pm

hmm sam this is a hard decision so many good rares.

i suggest you guys think about this and vote wisely because it is only one vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:37 pm

For 1 point I choosed Devine because they are so lovely but the problem is that this woud be a reward for non skillers Ö
Back to top Go down
Grant
Administrator
Administrator
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:40 pm

true true i picked divine to but corp is pretty hard to kill and that and once server gets donators there will be a couple of phats around Smile and hardly any divines
Back to top Go down
lamp post
lamp post

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 am

this is so stupid haha most people on server pk and so even if i win ill get a combat rare...
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 am

Id rather have a rare then a combat item either way.
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 pm

why are people voting for combat items? you are most likely going to lose it...
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Exactly, Or just hoard it in your bank never to be seen again. Then whats the point?
Back to top Go down
Rainy
Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Pool on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 am

Hi i voted for DSS Very Happy
Divine Spirit Shield :p
Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xdjkimx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!   Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide and Seek Poll on the RARE!
Page 1 of 1