Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat is your favorite video gaming console? Cooltext470096600What is your favorite video gaming console? Cooltext469300690What is your favorite video gaming console? Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

What is your favorite video gaming console?

Go down 
+8
Bonsai
lamp post
Jack
extra dry
laTex
Zerka
Grant
Chris
12 posters

What is your favorite video game console?
Xbox 360
What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_voting_bar71%What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_voting_bar
 71% [ 12 ]
PS3
What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_voting_bar29%What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_voting_bar
 29% [ 5 ]
Nintendo Wii
What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_voting_bar0%What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

What is your favorite video gaming console? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Title says it all.
Back to top Go down
Grant
Administrator
Administrator
Grant

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Surprised no playstation 3?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:38 pm

I like the PlayStation 3 because of it's free internet but the Xbox 360 has way more players on it and when i had a PS3 it would lag all the time.
Back to top Go down
Zerka
Zerka

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:21 am

PS3 All the Way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laTex
laTex

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:28 am

Personally a PC gamer, yet I rather play on a Ps3 then an Xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacbellgaming.info
extra dry

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 am

I've never had a ps3 so i dont know what they are like, but xbox360 is pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Xbox   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 am

I love my xbox but im not one of those people who say anything else is crap. every console has different features and different advantages just like the ps3 with blue ray and the xbox with a bigger game industry. Theres no better console, unless your talking about wii it crap Razz
Back to top Go down
lamp post
lamp post

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:00 pm

im not gunna lie both 360 and PS3 and their advantages but 360 is the better console for gaming, the connection is better, the controller has a better feel, better graphics, better console exlusive games.

on the other hand. if you are an ammature gamer then PS3 would be better because it has blu-ray which is great for movies. but the gaming part the controller has a weird feel when you use it. and the thumbsticks are extremely easy to move around and click. Also the PS3 has a very low crash rate of 6% while the xbox is at 53%.
Back to top Go down
Bonsai
Bonsai

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:43 am

Why no wii?

Anyways, i pick 360 for one reason...way better exclusives than ps3, the ps3 has better multi-platform gaming though, which is a big + but im a huge fable fan, and the ps3 dont have that so i pick the 360
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Gamesuckerz.bestgamesforum.com
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Cause the wii is bad -.-?
I perfer Pc over anything, So.
=)
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm

lamp post wrote:
im not gunna lie both 360 and PS3 and their advantages but 360 is the better console for gaming, the connection is better, the controller has a better feel, better graphics, better console exlusive games.

on the other hand. if you are an ammature gamer then PS3 would be better because it has blu-ray which is great for movies. but the gaming part the controller has a weird feel when you use it. and the thumbsticks are extremely easy to move around and click. Also the PS3 has a very low crash rate of 6% while the xbox is at 53%.

wow my bro is a nerd...... XD
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Xbox 360 kicks ass, so I choose that.

And rofl hood.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 pm

I think the PS3 Is overrated, So 360/Pc ;D Even though Pc is not a console.
Back to top Go down
Grant
Administrator
Administrator
Grant

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:38 am

playstation is ftw ..... xbox360 is ftl i dont liek teh controllers and that and it sucks that you got to put battery's into them so yerr
Back to top Go down
Rainy
Rainy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:56 am

I have xbox 360 elite :]
playstation is also good to but yeh :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xdjkimx
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Grant wrote:
playstation is ftw ..... xbox360 is ftl i dont liek teh controllers and that and it sucks that you got to put battery's into them so yerr

i can say the same about the ps3 controllers haha. but if ur a gamer xbox controllers are better because they are designed for gaming. just the feel of them makes u that much better. so basically if u used a 360 controller on a ps3 u wud dominate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite video gaming console?   What is your favorite video gaming console? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite video gaming console?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Polls-
Jump to: