Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSins application. Cooltext470096600Sins application. Cooltext469300690Sins application. Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Sins application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

Sins application. Empty
PostSubject: Sins application.   Sins application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:13 am

IRL Name: Gabriel

TimeZone: pacific

Experiences before: Ive been mod/admin on 6-7 different servers including vicoscape, vicospk and a few others.

What makes you better then everyone else: I honestly dont think im better then anyone else, Im trying to play
Just like they are, Im just looking to keep everyone happy and help anyway i can. I am also very active on forums,
And will continue to be For as long as i stay at isotonic.

How often do you play: I play from about 3:00 pm - 6:00 am. give or take a few hours.

How long per day, do you play: I try to play as much as i have time, Since im not in school And no bedtime
ect, I can play whenever i want basicaly.
How much experience have you had: Enough to be a responsable and respectful staff member.

List of stuff i've missed out: Im Mainly trying to get Forum mod, But i suppose ingame would not hurt
To atleast try for, so i posted this to let everyone know im interested.

Do you use the Forums often? I think so yes, I have the second highest post count. (I now have the highest.)

Yes or no, I'm willing to change my name to: Mod "Irl Name". Yes.

-Edit I know i have only been here a little while, But I decided to apply now, I guess it couldent hurt. Worse comes to worse
It sits here to be looked at later.

ACCEPTED!

Last edited by Sin on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mask

Sins application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins application.   Sins application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 am

Not bad application but I think the questions like "How often do you play:" could be answered with a timeframe to give Sam and idea of your activity.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

Sins application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins application.   Sins application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:15 am

Thats true, But in all honesty I can be on all day. So.

Edit - I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

Sins application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins application.   Sins application. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm

you lie sin. server isnt up that much Razz
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

Sins application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins application.   Sins application. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:57 am

No, Actually it is, And the ONE time it was not down, I was on forums for atleast ten hours.
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

Sins application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins application.   Sins application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:47 am

now its up more haha Smile but nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sins application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins application.   Sins application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins application.
Page 1 of 1