Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Cooltext470096600"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Cooltext469300690"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!

Go down 
+2
Zero
Hear Me Rawr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Empty
PostSubject: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Sam, you have some funny moderators (; Ash muted me because I didn't aswer to her/his question (; She/him may say what she/he wants, that's just the fact (;
She asked me where we get statuis warhammer and arcane spirit shield, I didn't answer for 10 seconds, then I started answering and started off with: "are you serious?" and then I got muted (:
Good luck with the rest off the staff! (=

Unmuted allready because I went on Sensations on told her/him it was abusing what she/he did, and then she/he flamed at me (: anyway I'm unmuted but still want to post this (:

"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! 22070280

"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! 155sc

"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! 545d

Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Wow... Nice abuse.

Btw, move this to report a staff member?
Back to top Go down
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Zero wrote:
Wow... Nice abuse.

Btw, move this to report a staff member?
I know right!
+ Omg thank you zero (;
looked over that subforum (: sow Sam, move please?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:13 pm

~Moved.

Also Demoted.
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Ash

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Look you know very damn well that you left out a shit load of information about how you were saying rude/disrespectful things to me. If anyone deserves a ban it's you. Maybe Sam and everybody else doesn't know it, but me and you do. Your just an immature little kid who is jealous that I got mod before you.

Here are some screenshots of exaclty what happened, sorry I don't have any screenshots of the conversation. This is all legit, everything he supplied in his post is legit, except for the fact that I muted him for not respnding.

I MUTED HIM FOR DISRESPECTING THE STAFF (BY SAYING, "WHAT DO YOU THINK" AFTER I ASKED HIM WHERE HE GOT HIS ARCANE SPIRIT SHIELD, AND MORE BS STATEMENTS ABOUT HOW I JUST STARTED THE SERVER AND BASICALLY I DON'T DESERVE TO BE MOD.)

pics coming soon

"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! A4ri2u
Back to top Go down
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Sorry ash but seriously? I don't want another conversation about this really but you keep saying I was disrespectfull to you.
The only thing I said was " what do you think?" , there is nothing rude in that line. I was even answering after that line but you allready muted me.
And you shoud have warned me before muting me aswell.
And I was never jalous of you getting moderator, I never even itended to become a moderator.
You may ask anyone who was there at that very own moment if I disrespected you, maybye I didn't respond to you fast enough and that pissed you off, but you were not the only one askig things to me.

+ I never said you didn't desirve to me a moderator.
And there was only 1 person flaming and that was you.
After i explained to you that you abused your powers and that you were flaming at me you finally unmuted me.

+ I'M A GIRL AND NOT A GUY!
you seriously have to get your facts straight. You keep twisting the things that happend so much that you even start to believe them.
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 am

staff fail...................... plus over reaction fail. its just a game lol
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 am

Yeah seriously, Its a game..why so serious.
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm

also, doesnt help to black out in an appeal. also "what do you think" isnt disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!   "Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Ash" The new moderator, she/he is so funny!
Page 1 of 1