Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalJust a suggestion... Cooltext470096600Just a suggestion... Cooltext469300690Just a suggestion... Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Just a suggestion...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonsai
Bonsai

Just a suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:33 am

When i go on and vote for the server, i see on some of the voting pages you guys got, like rune-server, you dont got a banner or a good description, when im scoping the top list of any site, i get attracted to a server when it says, CLICK HERE, ALL SKILLS WORKING, NO LAG, GREAT STAFF, 24/7, VPS!!! MED LEVELING AND MED MONEY MAKING, TONS OF SHOPS AND ITEMS INCLUDING CUSTOMS AND DONATION AND STAFF LOCATIONS WITH STAFF SPOTS OPEN!

BOOM, that will get you lots of people to click on your server and check it out, also making videos help, ill try and make one later on when i have time, but ill just be voting and probally donating from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Gamesuckerz.bestgamesforum.com
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 am

We have Staff hired for that. At this moment, I'm looking for people to fill these spots. (Forum Staff, Not In-Game.)
Also, I don't want people logging on thinking they'll get Staff instantly. That's why i don't put "Staff open!!".

Nice suggestion though. It'll definatly be better. When i have more time, I'm taking some more Pix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Mask

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 am

Sam, I already told you I am willing to do all of this stuff for you.. Can you chuck me a link to dl the file or send over msn thanks
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:43 pm

nice suggestion. thats so true XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion...   Just a suggestion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: