Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHello everyone Cooltext470096600Hello everyone Cooltext469300690Hello everyone Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
byrz
byrz

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 am

Hey people. I'm Byrz or Tommy feel free to call me ither i rly dont care Razz. I am 18 i was born june 8 1992. I live in Hamilton Ontario, Canada. I like to play guitar and Private servers Razz

I have 1 tattoo and its for my grandma that passed away 2 years ago. ( it seriously dosent seem that long)

I have 3 cats, i often make fun of my self and say that i am that crazy cat guy that lives down the street and ill throw cats at you when u walk on my property.

and i dont know what else there is about me.

If you read this .. You dont need glasses

Back to top Go down
Grant
Administrator
Administrator
Grant

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 am

welcome to isotonic hope to see you around chat with you
sometime
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 am

Indeed, Welcome to iSotonic bro.

I'm 18 too, Born June 14th 1992. Sorry to hear about your Grandma, Nice of you to get a Tattoo though. One day you should take a picture and show is all here, on the Forums Very Happy.

Well, cya In-Game eventually. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions to iSotonic-
Jump to: