Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHi guys, papapopo here Cooltext470096600Hi guys, papapopo here Cooltext469300690Hi guys, papapopo here Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Hi guys, papapopo here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
papapopo

Hi guys, papapopo here Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, papapopo here   Hi guys, papapopo here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 am

Hey guys, just recently joined this server a couple hours ago. Ran into some trouble with some other players seeing as i was gaining items unfairly. So I fixed that problem and I also became a donator today Very Happy. My name is kyle, I'm 15 soon to be in 16 in November. I'm really looking forward for this server to grow.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, papapopo here   Hi guys, papapopo here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:59 am

Hey Papapopo,

Thanks for Donating for our Server. That helps us out alot as we may be able to gain a .com Domain and stuff.
90% of the Donations i receive head towards the Server and other stuff that i can buy for our Server to enable it to grow alot more rapidly and become bigger and better. Hope you enjoy iSotonic and what it can provide for you,

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Nike
Nike

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, papapopo here   Hi guys, papapopo here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:07 am

welcome papapopo Smile hope we see ingame in good situations Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, papapopo here   Hi guys, papapopo here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, papapopo here
Page 1 of 1