Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTwo Guys, One Hammer Cooltext470096600Two Guys, One Hammer Cooltext469300690Two Guys, One Hammer Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Two Guys, One Hammer

Go down 
+3
Nils
Chris
RetributionzGFX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RetributionzGFX
Devlopment Team Member
Devlopment Team Member

Two Guys, One Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:33 pm

WARNING:
Very graphic, please be aware that all events are real.

General Story
A man was riding in a foreign country on his moped and then was jumped and tooken into the woods and beaten to death by murders, that would later kill over 20 people or more.

Prefferably R16. Video, Click here.

iSotonic Owner "Sam" does not take any responsibility for any damage or injuries caused by watching this film. Watching this film is strictly at the viewers discretion.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: 0.0   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 pm

I cant believe the kinda stuff on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Nils
Nils

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:46 am

should not be posted here, should be in some gore section if there were any, eventhough there are warnings this video can freak out a mature persons mind...

Info bout video:

3 sick fucks that do stuff like animal torture and murdery walks out under a period of a few months and kills over 20 people (only weak people or kids).

this evening a man who has cancer in his throat and is under medication is on the way home from his work, he had a medication earlier in the day, wich result in that he can not speak for about 8 hours. On the way home past the forest he gets hit down by the 3 sick fucks (who now are in prison). They start hit him with a hammer and struck him down, he lies on the ground and can not scream because of his medication. They use a screwdriver, stabs him in one eye, leaving the other eye left so he can see.

then they basicly stab him so into mushed potatoes, they do it slowly to let him suffer more, they rip his balls appart, in the end of the murder the victim gets his voice backs, when he tried to scream they stab his throat with the screwdriver and smashes him. then they leave him and he die of the cold weather.

this is somewhat what the video is like in clear graphics. if you want to watch it, do it, but it will change your view of life

IN MY OPINION-
people shouldnt watch gore like this one, because it's like watching a torture movie creeping out.

the only difference is that videos like these are for real, watching a murder and thinking its some sort of entertainment whatsoever is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
RetributionzGFX
Devlopment Team Member
Devlopment Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:59 am

I was told to post it by sam, as for we in a conversation about the other video that was recently posted.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:21 am

Indeed, this was meant to be posted here. I'll make a gore section now and I'll be moving this.
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Acctually, I don't think this shoud be posted on any forums, I've seen this video before and it is just to sick for words.
Back to top Go down
RetributionzGFX
Devlopment Team Member
Devlopment Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Hear Me Rawr wrote:
Acctually, I don't think this shoud be posted on any forums, I've seen this video before and it is just to sick for words.

YES!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: i can't   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:30 am

i can't stop watching it and it's so disturbing....
Back to top Go down
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 am

I agree its nasty, Like. Lol..
Back to top Go down
hoodncape
Donator
Donator
hoodncape

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:13 pm

omg.. brutal..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Guys, One Hammer   Two Guys, One Hammer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Guys, One Hammer
Page 1 of 1