Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSwitch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Cooltext470096600Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Cooltext469300690Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nils
Nils

Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Empty
PostSubject: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:07 pm

This guide is for people who want to make a hidden CMD runner (no cmd popup when run client).

bieffects:

client might become slower and laggier to close down, since you otherwise just can
close down the CMD.

Edit run with notepad.
delete all code that's in it.

Paste in this code and save:
Code:
@echo off
Start javaw -Xmx256m -cp bin;lib/clientlibs.jar client 0 live english game0
exit

now run and it should be running smoothly with no CMD.

Last edited by Nils on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Nice guide but don't like the point where you say slower and more laggy (; going to let cmd open (:
Back to top Go down
Nils
Nils

PostSubject: Re: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Hear Me Rawr wrote:
Nice guide but don't like the point where you say slower and more laggy (; going to let cmd open (:

It's only slower & more laggy when trying to close it down, running onliene & starting up keeps same speed as normal Wink
Back to top Go down
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Briljant then (; might do this later (: there prettyt anoyying those cmd's ^^
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Indeed bro, nice guide. Lovin' it. I might do it as the CMD is extremely annoying. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Used it and thanking you alot (; easier to work now haha (; only to bad my client stays open with wite screen after I closed it ;s any solutions?

Last edited by Hear Me Rawr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Wow, Great!! It's so much better lol. Now i can lose the Client without having to worry about the CMD.
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Nils
Nils

PostSubject: Re: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 am

Hear Me Rawr wrote:
Used it and thanking you alot (; easier to work now haha (; only to bad my client stays open with wite screen after I closed it ;s any solutions?

If that happens, use task manager to take it down. No other solution I know of atm
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Sam   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:25 am

Sam this might have something to do with a web client you, maybe you can look into it after gen 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!   Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch runner to a runner with hidden CMD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: