Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalList of things that shoud be fixed or added Cooltext470096600List of things that shoud be fixed or added Cooltext469300690List of things that shoud be fixed or added Cooltext469301319Latest imagesSearchLog inRegister

List of things that shoud be fixed or added

Go down 
+5
Dan
Sam
Grant
Nils
Hear Me Rawr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

List of things that shoud be fixed or added Empty
PostSubject: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:56 am

List of things that shoud be fixed or added:

-General store:
Simply add general store. I was thinking that there should be a general store in the game. A place to sell our junk we don't need anymore and a place to sell our pvp drops like those statuettes. Else it's pretty dumb to go pk or anything when the stuff is worth nothing. - I'll eventually be adding a "fake" Grand Exchange, as you can see i've already added a few interfaces with hidden commands - ::return, Etc. Thanks.

-Hunting:
When you go to hunting spot you need a net for the imps but you can't buy any net in the shops. - I removed the net from the Hunting Store when i added in new Stores, 5 minute job.

-COMBAT:
-Combat timers, when attacking it takes roughly 4 seconds before the fight starts. - Combat Timers are easy enough, just need to altar some PvP.
-Range, you can not range from a distance, you walk up next to the opponent. - I'll ask Emily bout this or another RSPS Coder.
-Mage, you can not mage from a distance, you walk up next to the opponent. - I'll ask Emily bout this or another RSPS Coder.

-Herblore:
-You can dupe the herbs by spam clicking them. - Easy fix, add a Timer onto the clicking spam.
-Add overload potions to herblore, lvl 96 herbing required. - Overloads are Admin + Only. Keeping it this way due to the Economy. But eventually i may add in a similar potion to overloads, Barbarian Potions or something. Adding +3 More then Supers. Also, the ::tarn drops Extremes.

-Start:
Change the 100 mantas at start to 100k. - Nope. Economy Reasons. Having 100 also adds the point in Skillers. Skillers Fish for mantas, pass them onto Pker's and Pker's buy more and more off the Skiller's. Making this Server an all around one.

-Shops:
-When you are buying stuff at a shop and somebody else opens another shop you buy the stuff from another shop. - CorruptionX has made perfect stores, if this happens, simply close the Shop and re-open. I'll find out how to do this ASAP.

-New boss:
-Not like most severs using old bosses but make new one like this one: THE INADEQUANCY (click) - Easy enough, gotta find the NPC ID and add it in with Hitpoints etc. If you'd like to PM me In-Game with the HP this has and the Drops.

-Magic shop:
Add a magic shop with normal stuff you find in most shops. - I'll be adding in ALOT more shops, Ranging from stores selling Barrows, Magic, So on.

-Td:
Fix ::td because it doesn't do anything - ::Torms i think it is. If not easy fix.

:Skill:
Change the exp rate at ::skills, because they are way to low now. Or delete it and make the skills working like it shoud be. - This makes these 4 Capes rare, Keeping it this way.

-Banking:
-You are able to noclip in the bankbooths when you want to bank. - Easy fix, use another Bank Booth.
-When you multiple stuff which is the same it doesn't appear in bank in just 1 spot, takes multiple spots. - Well aware of this. It's the glitch of "Bank All". Might remove this fully actually.

-Death:
When you die you sometimes appear on the same spot where you died 1 second later before teleing back to ::home. - It's the Player glitch. Server CMD (The one the Hoster has access to). Thinks the Player is still alive and has to process weither or not the Player died via NPC or a PvP Match.

-Smithing:
When you smith armor you have to relog every inv. - Anvil problem, If it does it at another Anvil. I'll look into this.

-Exp Lamps:
Maybe get the exp lamps working again - Easy fix, just gotta access my old Source (Evo-X Generation 1) and take the ActionSender out.

Fletching:
Add/fix fleching if anything is wrong with it. - Works perfectly.

-Yelling:
Change the yelling names they still say.... evo - Doing it when i run into Nils on MSN.

Sam: will also be removing the Log-In Interface that players get when they log in. This is somewhat laggy and extremely annoying.

Last edited by Hear Me Rawr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nils
Nils

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:27 pm

You got some great suggestions here, Ill talk to sam bout them if he dosen't find this thread.
Back to top Go down
Grant
Administrator
Administrator
Grant

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:25 pm

some more things that need to be done:

smithing when you smith armor you have to relog every inv.
What a Face maybe get the exp lamps working again Smile
add/fix fleching if anything is wrong with it.
change the yelling names they still say.... evo
and there is more i just cant think of anything else
Back to top Go down
Nils
Nils

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm

You're a development team member, isnt it your task to do this?
Back to top Go down
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Grant, I have added your suggestions in the list (:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Owner
Owner
Sam

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Grant is a Forum Devlopment team member. Also, Hear me Rawr, I'll be posting my re-marks beside your suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://isotonic562.forumotion.com
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Go ahead Sam, I just hope this helped a bit (;
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 am

That's a mighty long list!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runexero.co.cc
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 pm

@dan, well there is still a mighty lot to do (;
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Those suggestions are insane.
and Nils i love your siggy and i saw that youtube video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nils
Nils

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Chris wrote:
Those suggestions are insane.
and Nils i love your siggy and i saw that youtube video Very Happy

I like turtles.
Back to top Go down
Hear Me Rawr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Hear Me Rawr

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:12 pm

If anyone finds more stuff wich shoud be added or fixed, you can simply post this here and I will add it (:
Back to top Go down
lamp post
lamp post

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 am

dang haha loads of suggestions. very nice
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Yer   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 am

Yer good list man im sure sam is on it like a hawk Razz
Back to top Go down
lamp post
lamp post

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Jack wrote:
Yer good list man im sure sam is on it like a hawk Razz

the different color is Sam. hes fixed almost all of them.
Back to top Go down
Bonsai
Bonsai

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:48 am

Nice suggestions, and well written, i like em
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Gamesuckerz.bestgamesforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of things that shoud be fixed or added   List of things that shoud be fixed or added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of things that shoud be fixed or added
Page 1 of 1